We are looking for writers that can be part of our community. Here in Mid Life Career Change, we love to share our experiences and gain from people like you as well!
The topics you may write about include, but are not limited to:
- Changing careers;
- Career paths for older workers;
- Ways to get back into the workforce after Covid-19 is over;
- Successful ways to apply for a job.
We promise you nothing but the best exposure to you as our writer and contributor.
By agreeing to contribute to our site, we are expected that you’ll adhere to our guidelines so we both can be successful.
- We are promoting you as the author of the post, so ensure your name and a short bio is included in every article. The bio will be 100 words maximum. The bio must not be used for any advertisement purposes.
- Links and sources must be appropriately mentioned in your post. For every article, two links will be allowed to be included. Links to affiliates, spam, malware or adult sites are strictly prohibited. Moreover, putting your own links back to the article itself is not permitted.
- We are not paying for the publication of the article and even the content submitted.
- At least 1 image must be added to every post. However, this should not be larger than 550 pixels wide and must be original or come from the public domain.
- You as our contributor must adhere copyright laws and ensure not to encroach upon other people’s rights.
- Every article that you submit will become the property of our site.
- We reserve the right not to accept write-ups or comments that we find inappropriate.
- You have the responsibility to proofread your work before submitting it.
- All articles must be emailed to email@example.com